PROMOFOCUZ DIGITAL SIGNAGE

Smarter way to get the world's attention

Key facts

DIGITAL SINAGE, the new area of advertisements.

The digital signage market is set to grow at an incredible 8.94% growth rate to $32.8 billion by 2023 from $19.6 billion in 2016. Nearly everywhere one turns in any public place, they are most likely to encounter a digital display.

In India, Digital Out of Home (DOOH) advertising is at an inflection point. With less than 10% of all outdoor advertising assets digital at this point, the coming years will see most of the remaining 90% of India’s OOH advertising inventory go digital.

Digital Signage creates a 31.8% upswing in overall sales volume. The risen customer experience through digital signage maximizes cross-sells, upsells and impulse purchases, resulting in increased sales and happier customers

Digital Ads reaches 70% of the public in comparison with online video platforms, instagram and facebook which reach less than 45%.

Over 40% of shoppers say that digital displays can change what they buy because relevant information is served close to the point of purchase.

71% people said they felt advertising on digital billboards stood out more than online ads, and 46 % said they were more prominent than even television ads.

0+
Signage Displays
0+
Happy Clients
0M+
Monthly AD impressions
0+
Monthly Campaigns

" REACHOUT TO YOUR POTENTIAL CUSTOMER AND SCALE UP YOUR BUSINESS "

Features of DIGITAL SIGNAGE

Professional HD signage displays

Our best in class professional HD signage displays elevates the conventional viewing experience through realistic and compelling content. Backed by excellent picture quality, our digital signage displays bring your creative ideas to life, and enables businesses in any space to deliver refreshing content that engages, informs and entertains.

Prominent and crowded display locations

Our signage screens are placed at top busy hotels and restaurants in Kochi, Kerala having exceeding footfalls throughout the day. Here your ad contents will be played as per slot time on the screens placed at noticeable positions from where it will be visible to the crowd who will be waiting or having food. The average time spent inside the premises is 20 minutes, so it’s guaranteed that your promotions would be effective. We are also expanding to other cities and prominent locations in Kerala soon.

Cloud Integrated System

The cloud system is hosted on amazon web services, which is fast, reliable and secure. Get you ads placed super quick and get them broadcasted on our signage screens in as less as 24 hours. All you have to do is to provide us the prepared ad material.

Proof of Play Analytics

Exhaustive reporting on display up time and health can be made available as per demand. The campaign reports for content impressions and duration can also be generated. You get to know about your visibility and what you have paid for.

Promofocuz Promofocuz Promofocuz
  • Benefits of DIGITAL SIGNAGE

    Limitless Communication

    Schedule multiple pieces of content to appear basis day & time.

  • Benefits of DIGITAL SIGNAGE

    Increase Revenue

    Generate more footfalls & assist sales staff across locations.

  • Benefits of DIGITAL SIGNAGE

    Drive Impulse Purchase

    Influence your customers and motive them to make purchase.

  • Benefits of DIGITAL SIGNAGE

    Save Time & Cost

    Reduce Campaign Deployment Time, Printing & Other Costs